Counties of Texas: Collin, Grayson, Denton (south & east), Dallas (N, NE & NW), Rockwall west
Cities: Addison | Allen | Carrollton | Coppell | Corinth | Dallas | Fairview | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Frisco | Garland | Irving | Lake Highlands | Las Colinas | Lewisville | Little Elm | McKinney | Mesquite | Plano | Princeton | Richardson | Rockwall | Rowlett | Sachse | Shady Shores | The Colony | Van Alstyne | Wylie
- Pre-Owned Homes (Complete Inspection Per The TREC Guidelines)
- Pre-Listing Before Selling (Per The TREC Guidelines)
- Pre-Drywall (Prior To Insulation and Sheet Rock)
- New Construction (Final Inspection Prior to Closing Per The)
- One Year Warranty (TREC Guidelines)
- Complete Property Inspection Every 4 Years Of Occupancy
- Termite Report (The Texas Official Wood Destroying Insect Report)
- Foundation Diagram & Elevation Measurements Using A Zip Level – (For more information click here)
- Infrared Inspections – (For more information click here)
Friendly, Knowledgeable Office Staff waiting for your call Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm to answer your questions and schedule your inspection.
If you are able to attend the inspection I will go over the most important discoveries that were made. Together we can discuss and take a first-hand look at these issues. I communicate clearly to help you understand what are the important issues to pursue in your negotiations.
After the onsite portion of the home inspection is completed, you will receive a comprehensive detailed computerized inspection report with photos.
If Visual Termites and/or Visual Mold are present, I will advise you on what to do next. If you need a written termite report for your lender, I am licensed to do so and able to provide you with an Official Texas WDIR (Wood Destroying Insect Report).
I carry Error & Omissions insurance as is required by the state of Texas.
I carry General Liability insurance which is not required by the Texas but provides another layer of coverage for the inspector and property.
You can reach me by phone and/or email anytime. I am available to answer questions and provide you with solutions to help assist you long after the home inspection has been completed.
If you cannot attend, please confirm the contract agreement link that was in the confirmation letter and provide payment by check (through your agent), credit card (over the phone), Zelle or Venmo.