Carbon MonoxideCarbon Monoxide (CO) is a poisonous, colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas. Although it has no detectable odor. It is recommended that you have a Carbon Monoxide detector in your home to alert you to the presence of CO.

Carbon monoxide is harmful when breathed in. When you breathe this orderless gas it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain, and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome you in minutes without warning causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate.

CO is found in fumes produced any time you burn fuel in fireplaces, gas ranges, or furnaces. CO can build up indoors and poison people and animals who breathe it.

Learn more about CO and how it can affect you and your family by reading the fact sheet below.

Learn more about Carbon Monoxide and how you can prevent your family from the effects of CO here.

Professional, Knowledgeable, Thorough, AAdvanced Inspections Inc. provides outstanding service to help you to make a confident buying decision.

Buying a home means making the best decision for your family. Our licensed and professional home inspectors have the experience and provide the services with due diligence to give you the “Peace Of Mind” you deserve on the home we inspect. Schedule your home inspection with AAdvanced Inspections Inc., Today!

Call (972) 612-3946 or Click Here to Schedule Online