WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE
So you don’t get stuck with unpleasant surprises after you move into your home!
So, what makes up a good home inspector? Inspectors that started their career in building and construction. Inspectors that have many years of inspection experience. Inspectors that served an apprenticeship with an established inspection firm. We have over 40+ years of construction and inspection experience, AAdvanced Inspections Inc. offers the skilled-expertise in all residential and commercial areas. Schedule Your Plano TX Home Inspection Today!
- Pre-Owned Homes
- Pre-Listing Before Selling
- Pre-Drywall (Prior To Insulation and Sheet Rock)
- New Construction (Final Inspection Prior to Closing)
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Property Inspection Every 4 Years Of Occupancy
- Termite Report (The Texas Official Wood Destroying Insect Report)
- Foundation Diagram & Elevation Measurements
- Infrared Inspections
The home you have selected may appear to be just what you are looking for, but how can you be sure there aren’t potentially serious unknown defects! The home inspection is designed to locate problems, and potential issues, to keep from making this future investment a costly one.
Our inspectors thoroughly inspect all major components of the house to determine any issues. Many items in the report are often manageable repairs; however, important things that can be costly may include problems with the foundation, roof, heating and air, termites, rodent activity, water penetration, or swimming pool issues.
As always, we encourage you to be present at the end of the inspection to understand better what was discovered. Be sure to ask questions regarding your concerns.
AAdvanced Inspections Inc. is dedicated to providing you with the information you need to make an informed buying decision about your potential home.
The inspection time varies with the home’s features, size, and complexity, but a general rule of thumb is one hour for every 1,000 square feet. We will need additional time for swimming pools, detached structures, and homes with a crawl space. The older the house, the longer the inspection and report will be. A computerized home inspection report will be emailed to you within 24-hours of the inspection, and in most cases, you will receive the report before midnight on the day of the inspection.
Why Choose AAdvanced Inspections?
- Performing Full-time Residential Home Inspections and Commercial Inspections since 1993
- Licensed General Building Contractor for 17-years.
- Experienced with building construction – from the ground up!
- Successfully completed thousands of home inspections.
- Provide inspections for termites, foundations, pools, and building construction consulting.
- Infrared analysis for heat loss, energy leakage, and overheating of mechanical systems.
- Property inspection knowledge has the potential to save you thousands of dollars.
- Many previous clients frequently refer us, AAdvanced Inspections to their friends & relatives.
- Clients’ descriptions include: knowledgeable, helpful, patient, thorough, moral, ethical, make the process much easier, and provide accurate, detailed reporting.
- Insurance Coverage includes Error of Omissions and General Liability.
AAdvanced Inspections Inc., Your Best Choice For Home Inspection Services!
A home inspector in Plano, TX should be a part of every real estate transaction, whether buying or selling. Each home should undergo a non-invasive inspection to evaluate its current condition. AAdvanced Inspections Inc. takes pride in providing the most thorough and detailed inspection of your property. Inspectors are all required to work by the TREC guidelines, but this does not mean that all Property Inspection Reports or Inspectors are equal. Inspection knowledge is gained by practicing the trade and having numerous experiences under one’s belt. While all home inspectors have a TREC license, many have gained their industry knowledge from primarily classroom education.
We have Friendly, Knowledgeable Office Staff available to answer your questions and schedule your inspection Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm CST and Saturday – Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Experienced and licensed inspectors who have been providing quality home inspections since 1993 with a reputation of being thorough, knowledgeable, and professional.
We recommend you attend the inspection to go over the most important discoveries that we’ve made. Together, we will discuss and take a first-hand look at any issues. We communicate clearly to help you understand what the important points to pursue in your negotiations are.
After the onsite portion of the home inspection is completed, you will receive a comprehensive, detailed computerized inspection report with photos.
If either the Visual Termites and Visual Mold or both are present, we will recommend to you what to do next. If you need a written termite report for your lender, we are licensed to do so and can provide you with an Official Texas WDIR (Wood Destroying Insect Report).
We carry Error & Omissions insurance as required by the state of Texas.
We carry General Liability insurance, which Texas does not require but provides another layer of coverage for the inspector and property.
We are available either by phone or email at any time. We are available to answer questions and provide you with solutions to help assist you long after the home inspection has been completed. We are your home buying advocate.