About The Home Inspector
A building contractor in good standing in California from 1976 to 1993, I have constructed small shopping centers, apartment buildings up to three stories in height and am an expert in residential and custom home remodeling and construction up to five million dollars in value.
I am a member of TAREI & NTTAREI, the leading Texas professional organization in the inspection industry. I am a graduate of the American Inspector’s Institute and attend annual continuing education courses and seminars; I have held the ranking of Professional Inspector since 1996. I am licensed with the Structural Pest Control Board as a wood destroying insect Applicator and maintain this license with the required continued education courses.
Robert Taylor’s Qualifications
Seventeen years experience in building construction and twenty years of property inspection work, has successfully completed over 6,000 home inspections. Open My Resume
- Texas Real Estate Commission License 3619 (since 1994)
- SPCS Certified Applicator License 37637 (since 1995)
- Building Contractor License California 394623 (since 1978)
- HUD Fee Inspector License A387 (since 2008)
- Member of TAREI Texas Assoc. Real Estate Inspectors (since 1997)
- Member of NTAREI North Texas Assoc. Real Estate Inspectors (since 1997)
- Member of Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member of NACHI 2011 – 2013